Android 4, better known as Ice-cream sandwich, is one such exciting version that allows you to configure VPN and use internet in totally anonymity without hassles.
1. Navigate to the settings:
2. Select "More..."
3. Select "VPN".If you haven't done so yet, you might need to set a PIN for security reasons now.
4. Select "Add VPN network"
5. Now you need to enter the VPN server details.
Name: Anything you like,
Server address: Any server from the list at "PPTP servers"in the VPN control panel
6. Check "PPP encryption (MPPE)" and click on "Save".
Note: If you can not connect please try Uncheck "PPP encryption (MPPE)" and click on "Save".
7. You'll see the new connection now.Tap it.
8. Now enter your login details:
Username: Your VPN account username
Password: Your PPTP password
(note, this is not your account password!
Get the PPTP password from the server page).
Check "Save account information" and tap "Connect".
What you need is a VPN account !
$5 Package = 1 Account = VPN servers of US, AU, UK, CA, RU, Italy, Japan, Korea, HK, etc.
One Year/365 days
Multi-VPN server package include:
Hong Kong Vietnam Philippines Thailand Indonesia Malaysia China Singapore India
Japan Korea Mexico United Arab Emirates Turkey Colombia Kuwait Cyprus
Brazil Argentina Chile Egypt Israel Saudi Arabia South Africa Kenya