I am getting VPN ERROR (619) when trying to connect.
- Some firewall between you and our VPN servers blocks the PPTP VPN connection - TCP port 1723 or GRE protocol.
- You have disabled "VPN passthrough" option in your ADSL/WIRELESS/NAT router.
- PPTP VPN is blocked by your ISP.
- Bug in Windows system or ADSL/NAT/WIRELESS router.
Try to follow next steps:
- Disable your Windows Firewall or Norton Antivirus or another software which could block GRE protocol or port TCP 1723. Then try to connect.
- If it still doesn't work then remove your VPN connection from Windows, reboot your computer and configure VPN connection again. Be sure that latest Windows update is installed. Again try to connect.
- If it still doesn't work then reboot your ADSL/NAT/WIRELESS router. Be sure that the latest firmware is installed. Try to connect.
- if still doesn't work be sure that you have enabled the "VPN passthrough" option in your ADSL/WIRELESS/NAT router configuration.
- if it still doesn't work then try to connect directly without the router. Try to connect on different internet connection.
- Use the OpenVPN solution which we provide on non-standard ports 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) and it should work to you.
What you need is a VPN account !
$5 Package = 1 Account = VPN servers of US, AU, UK, CA, RU, Italy, Japan, Korea, HK, etc.
Multi-VPN server package include: