- Once you’re set up with a VPN provider, choose a Spotify-friendly gateway through which to route your traffic — London and Manchester, for example, are good options for Anglophones using VpnTraffic — and open up http://spotify.com/uk/ in your browser of choice. (If you find that you get any “Spotify isn’t supported in your country yet”-style messages, simply select a different gateway or port until you find one that works. It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.)
- Click on “Get Spotify” link at the top of the page.
You’ll be presented with various subscription options. For the moment, select Get Spotify Open.
- Fill in the login credential forms and click on the big orange next-step button at the bottom of the screen.
- Spotify will now ask you for certain personal details. The service doesn’t require a valid email address, just a name, sex, birthdate and a real postcode from your pretend country of origin (try Google Maps!). When finished, make sure the relevant boxes are checked and click once again on the big orange button.
- When prompted, reaffirm that you’d like to sign up for Spotify Open and, for the last time, click on the orange button.
- Now that you’re signed up, Spotify will direct you to the correct download link for your operating system.
Signing In, Logging On
- Install and launch Spotify.
- Making sure that you’re still logged into the same VPN gateway you used to sign up for your account, enter your login information and log in. (As a general matter, you’ll want to be signed into the gateway any time you launch the app.)
- Once the Spotify is up and running, you’re good to go. You can shut off the VPN or hop over to a local, domestic gateway for improved speed.
- Because Spotify allows Spotify Open users a certain amount of “abroad” listening time, you needn’t fret about being detected or losing your account.
What you need is a VPN account !
$5 Package = 1 Account = VPN servers of US, AU, UK, CA, RU, Italy, Japan, Korea, HK, etc.
One Year/365 days
Multi-VPN server package include:
Hong Kong Vietnam Philippines Thailand Indonesia Malaysia China Singapore India
Mexico United Arab Emirates Turkey Colombia Kuwait Cyprus
Brazil Argentina Chile Egypt Israel Saudi Arabia South Africa Kenya