SonyEricsson LT26i Xperia Arc HD でのvpn接続方法
Android 4, better known as Ice-cream sandwich, is one such exciting version that allows you to configure VPN and use internet in totally anonymity without hassles.
1. Navigate to the settings:
2. Select "More..."
3. Select "VPN".If you haven't done so yet, you might need to set a PIN for security reasons now.
4. Select "Add VPN network"
5. Now you need to enter the VPN server details.
Name: Anything you like,
Server address: Any server from the list at "PPTP servers"in the VPN control panel
6. Check "PPP encryption (MPPE)" and click on "Save".
7. You'll see the new connection now.Tap it.
8. Now enter your login details:
Username: Your VPN account username
Password: Your PPTP password
(note, this is not your account password!
Get the PPTP password from the server page).
Check "Save account information" and tap "Connect".
What you need is a VPN account !
$5 Package = 1 Account = VPN servers of US, AU, UK, CA, RU, Italy, Japan, Korea, HK, etc.
One Year/365 days
Multi-VPN server package include:
Hong Kong Vietnam Philippines Thailand Indonesia Malaysia China Singapore India
Japan Korea Mexico United Arab Emirates Turkey Colombia Kuwait Cyprus
Brazil Argentina Chile Egypt Israel Saudi Arabia South Africa Kenya